Thursday 20 January 2011

NOTD: The Perfect Red?

After searching high and low for that perfect red polish I think I may have finally found it, and the best part is, it was located in none other than the pound shop!! It's by Revlon and the shade is Get Reddy but I have a feeling that it may have been discontinued or be from an old collection for me to get my hands on it at such a minimal fee! It's a beautiful rich red colour with just a hint of shimmer and, as I have been known to sport a sunglasses-worthy colour or two in my time, I feel all grown up when I wear this =).

As far as application goes, I have always been impressed by the Revlon polishes and this particular one is no different. You could happily get away with just one coat, but I like to always add another for good measure.
The Lorraine-esque glitter nail is NYC Long-Wearing Nail Enamel in 101A White Lights Glitter over the top of Get Reddy. Hope you like =).

Thanks for reading.
Abi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment