Monday 18 June 2012

Just Another Manic(ure) Monday!

Hey guys!

Sorry about the horrific dry cuticles! No amount of cuticle oil will sort it out in this crappy cold windy weather! :(


The main thing I love about painting my nails is the fact that it's such an easy way to express your mood at the time or your personality. When I'm feeling like I want to be a bit grown up or sophisticated I'll sport a red, if I'm feeling girly it'll be a bright pink. Today I was feeling playful, silly and FUN! So I decided to create a little party on my nails! These nails really remind me of kids parties and balloons haha, I think it's the bright colours.

Here's how I achieved this nail party:


 Base colour: Barry M's Blueberry Ice Cream


Glitter over top: Two coats of H&M's Confetti (LOVE THIS!)


Thank you for reading! Hope you like these nails! What are YOU wearing on your nails this week?! xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the sparkles! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! But I have a major concern I joined Blogger for some time and I want to reach 200 followers it’s the goal that I set myself! So Can you help me and join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! Your blog is great!

    http://fashionblogsbym.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really great combo! i love that color blue! I am your newest follower, hope you can follow me back :)

    Get Glam
    Get Glam
    Get Glam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I gladly tell you that I restarted my blog and I saw that you followed it earlier. Unfortunately I lost all of my followers now and I'd appreciate it a lot if you followed me again. Check out my "new" blog and feel free to follow me if you like it. I follow you back of course.

    xx BBella
    http://www.justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the glitter on top hun :) x

    ReplyDelete