Monday 17 June 2013

Life Update!



Hello girlies!!

I hope you're all doing well! Long time no speak! Life has been soo hectic for me recently, this little bloggy of mine has kind of been put on the back burner. But, I am officially back! I thought it would be apt for my first post to be a bit of an update on my life, where I've been and what I've been getting up to!

First and foremost, I've finished uni!! I am now the proud owner of a 2:1 degree in International Development Studies and I could not be more relieved that it's complete! My 3 years at uni weren't the easiest, with both some personal issues I had to overcome and finding the work a bit of a struggle so I am really quite proud of myself :). Now comes the looong task of finding a job. It is haaard work! But I won't bore you with that!

I've also managed to nab myself a gorgeous, lovely man and am soo happy :). We've been together about 6 months now and I feel so lucky to have someone like him in my life.

Although I don't have a job yet I feel really content and settled with life at the moment. I've decided I'm going to take a Make-up Artistry qualification (as soon as I can get the dosh!). Make-up is a massive passion of mine and I've been really trying to pursue my passions more recently, I think that's so important in life!

Posts coming soon:
  • Hair update! I've had a fringe cut in (or 'bangs' for the benefit of my friends across the pond!)
  • Empties (or Products I've Used Up)!
  • My new favourite wonder product for hair, skin and cuticles!
  • Favourite healthy snack/meal ideas.
If you lovely people have any other requests for posts please let me know by commenting on this post! I'm so excited to be back! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment