Afternoon girlies! I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! As you know, if you've been following me for a while, I have a rather unhealthy obsession with nail polish. When applied, I instantly feel more polished and put-together and tend to feel self-conscious about my hands without it.
So without further ado, here are my top 5 picks in no particular order:
1. O.P.I's You Don't Know Jacques - a browny, grey, taupe colour. Very sophisticated and grown up! I especially love this in the colder months.
2. Essie's Lilacism - A lovely soft lilac / lavender colour. Love wearing this in the summer but it does need at least 3 coats for a completely opaque finish.
3. Barry M's Mint Green - gorgeous light baby green colour. Also perfect in the summer! Has been said to be a good dupe for a Chanel polish (think it's called Jade Green). Great consistency aswell.
4. Revlon's Get Reddy - the perfect red in my opinion! A mid to deep red shade with subtle shimmer. See my NOTD post on this polish here.
5. Revlon's Tropical Temptation - gorgeous coral. Again, perfect in the summer and looks lovely with a tan! NOTD post here.
Hope you enjoyed that! What are some of your faves? xx