Friday 9 March 2012

NOTD: Peach Melba

Morning lovelies! Sorry it's the second NOTD post in a row but I am in LOVE with this polish! It's by Barry M and it's the gloriously beautiful Peach Melba. This is my absolute favourite spring/summer colour and is bang on trend with the latest pastel takeover!

Barry M does the most amazing array of polishes, from neons to glitters to crackles. You name it, Barry M will do it and all for a delightfully small price of £2.99 (RRP). They are stocked in Superdrug, Boots and on the Barry M website (link) if you are from the UK. If not however, don't fret! Asos stock a selection of products from the range too, which although is a UK website, does ship internationally! Hooray! Link here!

Like all the other Barry M nail paints I have tried (quite a huge amount!) this one applies evenly and easily and only takes two coats for a completely opaque finish. I completed the look with a bit of sparkle on my ring finger courtesy of NYC's 101A White Lights Glitter which I purchased last year in LA for about $2. Not bad at all! I then, as always, painted a layer of Sally Hansen's Mega Shine for a topcoat which I have to say was kind of expensive (around the £7 mark) and is just ok, nothing special at all!


I can't wait until I'm a bit more tanned as this looks amazing against a tan!
Thank you for reading beauties! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Peach Melba! You've inspired me to team it with some glitter :]

    Thanks for following :] following back.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peach melba! It looks like a lovely shade:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is a gorgeous colour! I love the accent colour. thanks for following, I did the same :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww love this colours!

    Love ur blog and following u, hope u follow back :-)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! following back :) xx

      Delete
  5. this is such a gorgeous colour! I must get this next time I pop to Boots xxx

    ReplyDelete