Friday 16 March 2012

TAG: 11 Questions!

Thank you to the gorgeous Dyno of Dyno Pretty Pup Beauty Diary for tagging me!



The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 Things About Me
1. I study International Development Studies at uni.
2. I have 3 tattoos.
3. I dream of being married and having 3 beautiful babies one day :)
4. I am spending 2 and a half months in the summer volunteering in South Africa.
5. I LOVE Ibiza!
6. Desperate Housewives and Criminal Minds are my absolute fave TV programs!
7. My birthday is on Halloween.
8. I love baking cupcakes.
9. I wish I was more creative.
10. My dream man is someone who can make me laugh! (and if he looks like Ben Affleck that'd be an added bonus ;-)
11. My hair refuses to grow past a certain point and it's the bane of my life!

11 Questions To Me:
 1. If you have to choose only one makeup product to use what would it be?
Mascara! My eyelashes are very blonde so I look a bit weird without it!

2. What's your favourite makeup brand?
High end - MAC. Drugstore - Revlon. 

3. What's your cheapest yet most effective beauty tip?
Using olive oil and mayonnaise for a hair mask! Leaves your hair feeling amaaazing!

4. What's the make up trend you never understood?
Dark lip liner, nude lip gloss!

5. What's your favourite perfume at the moment?
Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb

6. If you could have any occupation in the world, what would it be and why?
CEO of an international development organisation - what I am studying to be! I literally have no desire to do anything else but work to reduce poverty in the 3rd world.

7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Crisps and TOWIE!

8. If money wasn’t an object, where would you go for a dream holiday/vacation?
Well I love Ibiza as previously stated and go there every year! But I'd love to go to a little exclusive Island in the Caribbean or somewhere!

9. Handbags or shoes?
Shoes shoes shoes!!

10. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Love them both but lipgloss.

11. What do you like about my blog and why? Let others know!
The reviews are really in-depth and helpful!

11 Questions from me!
1. What's your number 1 hair care tip?
2. How old were you when you started wearing make up?
3. What's your favourite thing about the place you live?
4. What famous person would you most like to look like and why?
5. What beauty item would you love to own but cannot justify the price?
6. What made you want to start blogging?
7. What's your favourite clothing store?
8. What's your least favourite food?
9. What's your biggest fear?
10. What is your best feature?
11. What are your favourite blog posts to read? (eg. ootd's, notd's, hauls etc)

The Tag-ees!

Thank you for reading! xoxo

Image from http://www.weheartit.com 

7 comments:

  1. Aww you sound so caring! The international development organisation stuff and uni degree sounds brilliant! I love Towie too and Viktor and rolfe is a gorgeous perfume! Loved reading your responses! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! and thanks again for tagging! lots of fun! xx

      Delete
  2. love the blog and post! I just followed! I would if you could follow me back and give me some feedback
    thanks so much
    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice to know you via these Q/As Just came across your blog via another blog! Loved it and now I am following you! Hope you would check out my blog and follow back! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I only just found your blog! It's gorgeous!
    I'll definitely be following and staying in touch. It's so interesting to read those facts about you. I adore making cupcakes as well!

    I'd love you to check out my blog. Maybe you'll like it as much as I love yours!
    http://sarah-sparklebabyshine.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and am loving it already <3
    Can't wait for more posts from you.. and just though I'd add in that TOWIE is my guilty pleasure too I want the next series to start right now hehehe ;)

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following! You have a wonderful blog and I'm following you!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete