Tuesday 29 May 2012

The A-Z of Me

Afternoon lovely people!

522215_296762373747320_155775911179301_632139_283259634_n_large
I know the image has absolutely nothing to do with the post but being that the post is about me and I'm British AND jubilee weekend is coming up, I felt it apt! What a loose connection I've made there haha!
I saw this tag on Louise's amazing blog and thought it looked like fun and a nice way of you getting to know me a little more! If you have done or do this tag in the future be sure to link it in the comments so I can have a read!
Age: The ripe-old age of 21!
Bed size: Double - I could not stand to have a single although I only sleep on one side even when I'm on my own!
Chore you hate: Most, I'm pretty lazy! But I think my worst has to be emptying the dishwasher!
Dogs: Well I've got a gorgeous tan lab/retriever so I'd have to say he's my fave!
Essential start of your day: I can't function without a shower to wake me up!
Favourite colour: I love them all and it really depends on my mood! I'm loving mint green at the moment but I'm a girly girl at heart so probably pink!
Gold or silver: Gold for costume jewellery and silver for the real stuff! (ie wedding rings etc)
Height: 5ft4"
Instruments I play: I used to play the flute (badly!), and piano but no more :(
Job Title: Student
Kids: Not yet but I'd love three!
Live: Buckinghamshire
Mum's Name: Susan <3
Nickname: Abs
Pet peeve: ignorance, fakeness, lying
Quote from a movie: "SO CAN WE GO TO IBIZAAA???", "I think I've answered that question Kevin, nooo!" Kevin and Perry Go Large!
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Big brother, 25. Big sister, 28. Brother-in-law (married to my sis), 28. 
Time you wake up: At the moment it's whenever I please (don't hate ;) cos I've just finished uni for the year and am not working at the moment. (Working in South Africa for the summer - more about that later)
Underwear: I like lace and bright colours!
Vegetables you dislike: None really!
What makes you run late: Bad hair day/nothing to wear/make up going wrong!
X-rays you've had done: Only teeth for braces when I was younger (I was a geeky kid!)
Yummy food you make: I love making (and eating) a good cupcake or 12!
Zoo animal: I love monkeys, I want one for a pet! 

Thanks for reading beauties!
Image courtesy of http://www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment