Tuesday 2 October 2012

£1 Candles!

Hey ladies! So as I was doing the weekly shop the other day I stumbled upon a little treasure in the corner of Asda's home section! I'm always on the lookout for lovely smelling candles as I think there's nothing more comforting on these horrible autumn/winter evenings than curling up in front of the TV or with a book with the dim glow of a candle or 3! However, as gorgeous as they are I'm not about to fork out £20 for a Yankee candle if I can help it!! So as you can imagine I was chuffed to bits when I found these little beauties for no more than ONE POUND each!!! There were loads of scents to choose from and I spent a good 5 minutes standing and sniffing each one (little bit embarrassing!!) before I made my final choice! I opted for Cinnamon Buns, Vanilla Cupcake and Strawberries & Cream. As you can tell I like sweet baking smells!

How cute is the packaging?! I have to say though I was a little bit disappointed when it came to burning the candles that the smell you get when sniffing the unlit candle doesn't exactly fill the room when you burn it. Ah well I guess you get what you pay for and for a measly quid I'm really not going to complain!!

4 comments:

  1. how adorable! i can't use candles as much bc i have my little nieces running around the house :(

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! following you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! :) i love your blog, would you like to follow each other? xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to! i'll go over to your blog and follow you now! xx

      Delete