|Quite an ironic photo for this post as I don't look very smiley at all do I?! Haha|
I stole this idea from Rosie's gorgeous blog Cider With Rosie as I thought it was a lovely way to remember the little things in life that make you smile! Something I think we all forget to do from time to time. So without further ado here are the 10 things that've kept me smiling this week!
1. Cosy nights in snuggled up under a blanket watching my favourite TV! (Towie, Fresh Meat, Eastenders, Coronation Street and X Factor at the moment!)
2. Getting a job! I'm only in uni 2 days a week this year so decided it was time to do something else with my time! And I can't wait to start earning money!
3. Looking at photos from my 3 amazing months in South Africa.
4. Having a fun night out with my besties.
5. Finishing the 1st chapter of my dissertation!
6. Skyping my mum and dad (and the dog!!)
7. Finally realising that it's better to be single than with the wrong person!
8. Hitting over 200 followers on my blog!
9. Making new friends at uni.
10. Planning my birthday weekend!
What's made you smile this week? Let me know in the comments below! xx