Tuesday 2 October 2012

Primark Moroccan Oil?!

Check me out, two posts in one day! I recently got the iPhone 5 and it is soo easy to blog from my phone now with the Blogger app so you can expect more frequent blogging from now on! Anyway, on to the good stuff...

Last week I spent a little bit too much time in a place I LOVE but my bank balance does not...the wonderful Primark. Now don't get me wrong, the clothes are bloody cheap but that place still manages to leave a pretty hefty hole in my student loan with the ridiculous amount I shop in there! Anyway as I was paying for my purchases (post to follow) I noticed this little gem at the til. It's only flipping Moroccan Argan Oil!!! In Primark! FOR THREE QUID!!! I got a bit embarrassingly excited when I noticed it so as the hair product junkie that I am I of course picked one up! I haven't a actually tried THE Moroccan Oil that everyone raves about...at £30 odd a bottle I just can't justify it at the moment. It's a shame though as I would have loved to do a full comparative review on the two products but anyway I can tell you my first impressions on the Primark one...

It smells BEAUTIFUL! Kind of like a chocolate orange mmmm yummy! I would say it's a cross between an oil and a serum. Not too runny, easy to apply. It does make my hair shiny and soft but as for the condition of my hair goes I'll have to wait and see if that improves with more usage. Having done a quick google search I can also tell you that it has the majority of the ingredients that the £30 Moroccan Oil has (yay)!

You get 18ml of the Hask Argan Oil from Morocco for £2.99 in Primark and it's around £30 (depending where you buy it) for Moroccan Oil. So if like me you've been longing to try the wonder product but don't like the idea of forking out all that cash then head on over to Primark and give this one a try!

8 comments:

  1. hmm i saw this but was very dubious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks interestng. i must invest. i'm following you now my dear, your blog is lovely. x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, i will check out your blog right now and follow back! xx

      Delete
  3. Following you dear :)

    ~Ping
    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing!

    lovely blog! do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was going to pick this up the other day but then didnt because i wasnt sure if it would be any good , but im going to now! great post , now following xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely worth a try! thanks so much, now following you too :) x

      Delete