Monday 15 October 2012

Just Another Manic(ure) Monday!

Hey ladies!

 
 
Hope you're all doing well! Today I bring you my nails of the week! Although I've owned this shade for ages (I think over a year!) this is the first time I've actually worn it and I have no idea why! It's a really gorgeous deep emerald green shade and like all the other Barry M nail paints that I own it is an absolute dream to apply - opaque in 2 coats, easy to work with and lasts enough time without any chipping (about 4 days). Oh and they're only £2.99! Love!!

I think it's the perfect autumnal shade! It's called Racing Green and can be purchased here
or in Boots and Superdrug stores!

What are you wearing on your nails this week? xx

5 comments:

  1. I love that nailpolish, I have been looking for such a colour for like for ever! But they don't sell barry M in holland :( Too bad.
    But anyways I really like your blog, would you maybe like to follow each other?

    Lots of love, Lisette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure i'd love to! will go and follow you now! xx

      Delete
  2. I follow you now on bloglovin' :)

    Love, Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool color dear!
    Looove your blog! Following you also on Bloglovin now! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this colour on my nails right now! It is literally my favourite colour of the moment :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete