Friday 12 October 2012

OOTD: Guns 'n' Roses

Hey ladies!
Today I bring you another OOTD. I am soo sorry to tell you nearly everything I'm wearing here is from Primark too! I didn't realise how much Primark I wear until I started doing these posts! I promise not everything I own is from there so there will be some more interesting OOTDs coming soon!!

Outfit:
Bobble hat: New Look
Guns 'n' Roses Tee: Primark
Black Bandeau (worn underneath): New Look
Pink jeans: Primark
Black ballet flats: Primark

Face:
Collection Lasting Finish Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me 125 Foundation
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette (love!)
NYX Matte Black Eyeshadow used as liner
Darkest Brown from Coastal Scents Warm Palette on eyebrows
MAC MSF By Candelight as highlight
MUA Lipstick Shade 11

What are you wearing on your face and body today?!

11 comments:

  1. I love that guns and roses shirt and you hair is really pretty!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark is great, I love that tee! I absolutely love your blog! I'm following you and I'd love it if you could follow me back? Felicity x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll head over to your blog now and follow you back! Xx

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! Love the guns 'n' roses tee, I really like your blog - I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We absolutetly love music band tees, their aesthetic is great. They can work with a casual morning look but we like to wearing with our night outfits also, they can relax the look a little and make it "cooler".

    You have a nice blog, we like it. Would you like to follow each other? Stop by our blog and let us know!
    KISSES. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hair
    awesome shirt!
    best band ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so pretty!

    Love your blog, following you :)

    Take a look at mine too if you fancy?
    katelilydaze.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete